Tuesday, May 19, 2009

store display


Hello everyone! What a productive day I had - first I went to drop off an order at the Museum of Craft and Folk Art here in San Francisco - then went to do some major lady socializing with some friends until the evening! I thought I'd be pooped from all that but everything's gotten me in high spirits. I reached out to many retailers and got a good number of responses. Yay yay for new business! Above is an image of what I saw earlier at the museum store - my scarves in the store front - beautifully displayed hanging from a tree branch!

3 comments:

Karin said...

Wow Meredith. That's so great to get your stuff out there and having it displayed in shop windows! How cool! Congrats!

Segun said...

Congratulations Meredith,
it's great to see you making progress!

Isabelle said...

what a great place for your lovely scarves ...