Monday, September 13, 2010

Japan trip


I'll be leaving for Japan in a day - yay!! It will be my first international trip, so this is very special to me (finally that passport from year ago will come in handy!) Thankfully I have a few friends in Japan so I won't get wondefully lost and will be able to go to the places locals go :) This trip will be extremely short (3 full days) so I have packed the activities to the brim! What does that include??

* Ghibli Museum
* Totoro pastries
* owl gifts
* kawaii textiles
and...of course
* RAMEN

My plan is to have ramen for breakfast, lunch, and dinner - it's definitely my ultimate favorite dish to eat! I just hope it doesn't make me look like a piggy afterwards :D

I will be sure to take tons of pictures, so stay tuned!! See you all in a week :)

1 comment:

Shannon of HAPPINESS IS said...

I am soooo excited for you! My sis-in-law is Japanese American and her parents are still out there. I HAVE to go visit before they move here. Have a wonderful time! xo